- 27th May 2022
- 0 comments
Find out how to enter our Sprouty Tattie Head competition and the full terms and conditions.
To celebrate summer, we’re running a fun competition for kids to create the best Sprouty Tattie Head! We’re giving away £20 e-Gift vouchers for Smyths Toys to the top five entries, which should be submitted via Instagram by parents and carers on behalf of their children.
Sprouty Tattie Heads are a cool creative challenge as well as a great educational activity to get children involved in growing their own food.
We launched this activity in the Kids Countryside tent at the Fife Show this year, making Sprouty Tattie Heads with the children who attended. They were so popular we are now calling on kids across the country to make their own Sprouty Tattie Head at home and enter the competition. Download step by step instructions here on our website.
To be in with a chance to win one of the vouchers all you need to do is head to our Instagram:
✨Like our competition post
✨Share a picture of your child’s Sprouty Tattie Head using the hashtag #SproutyTattieHead2022
✨Tag us in your post!
The competition closes on Friday 17th June at 10am, the 5 winners will be drawn at random and announced on 20th June. Good luck! ��
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland of any age, however the entry must be submitted by someone aged 18 and over, this can be on behalf of a child. Employees of Branston, their families, or anyone else professionally associated with the draw is not able to enter.
2. To be entered into the draw, tag us in your post and use the hashtag #SproutyTattieHead2022. Closing date is 10am Friday 17 June 2022.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final, and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. One winner will be drawn at random by Branston or an associated party, from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. All entries must be received by 10am Friday 17 June 2022
6. The winners will be notified within three working days of the closing date of the competition and will be notified on the Instagram page. The winner will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize within fourteen days of communication by messaging the Seasonal Spuds Instagram page. If unclaimed or declined fourteen days after confirmation, the prize will be cancelled.
7. Each winner will receive one £20 e-Gift Smyth’s Toys voucher
9. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
12. The promoter is Branston Ltd, Mere Rd, Branston, Lincoln LN4 1NJ