- 26th Jun 2020
- 0 comments
Terms and conditions – Anta Instagram competition
1. The Anta Scotland Competition (the "Competition") is open to legal residents of Scotland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Branston Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw ("You").
2. The Promoter of the Competition is Branston Ltd, Mere Road, Branston LN4 1NJ (“Branston”,“We”, “Us”).
3. To enter the Competition, Like the competition post, follow Seasonal Spuds and Anta Scotland on Instagram.
4. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11.59pm on Sunday 28 June 2020.
Picking the winner
5. The winning entry will be selected from all eligible entries by a random impartial process.
6. The judges will choose the winning entry by 30 June 2020. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
7. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you grant Branston Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition, and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
8. There is one prize of an Anta salad bowl of your choice, the winner can select one salad bowl from a choice of five.
9. The winner will be notified on Instagram on or before 30 June 2020. They will need to provide a postal address so that the prize can be sent to the winner by 7 July 2020.
10. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
11. We will substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
Some other rules
12. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
13. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. 14. Details of the winner can be obtained by emailing email@example.com after 30 June 2020.
15. No purchase is necessary.
16. Branston accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Branston further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
17. Branston reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Branston in all matters under its control is final and binding.
18. Branston shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike,
industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Competition will be governed by English law.