- 26th Aug 2016
- 0 comments
Terms and conditions for the 26 August - 2 September 2016 Facebook competition
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Branston Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. To be entered into the draw, like the RoastFest competition Facebook post from 26 August 2016. Closing date is 12 noon Friday 2 September 2016.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. All entries must be received by 12 noon Friday 2 September 2016.
6. The winner will be notified within three working days of the closing date of the competition and will be notified on the Facebook page. Winners will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize within fourteen days of communication by providing a postal address. If unclaimed or declined fourteen days after confirmation, the prize will be cancelled.
7. The winner will receive a potato bag, roasting tray and all of the ingredients to make ‘Good old-fashioned roasties.’
8. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. By participating in the competition, each entrant agrees to allow Branston Ltd, to use their details for a future mailing regarding their own products and services. The entrants can choose to opt out of any further mailings and communications at any time.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
13. The promoter is Branston Ltd, Mere Rd, Branston, Lincoln LN4 1NJ.