- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 45 minutes
- Serves 4
This healthy traybake is simple to make and super healthy. The spices can be adjusted to suit your individual taste.
- 750g small New/Baby potatoes
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 200g button mushrooms
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ tsp coriander seed
- ½ tsp cumin seed
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to season
To make your own raita
- 250g Greek yogurt (or vegan coconut yoghurt)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ small pack fresh coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ small pack fresh mint, finely chopped
- Juice of half a lime
- ¼ cucumber, grated and lightly squeezed
- 1Parboil or steam the potatoes for 8 - 10 minutes, until they are tender. Drain.
- 2Preheat the oven 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6.
- 3Crush the coriander and cumin seeds with a pestle and mortar, or between two spoons.
- 4Put the potatoes, vegetables, spices and oil into a large polythene bag and shake to coat.
- 5Turn the vegetables out onto a baking tray and cook for 30 – 35 minutes, until all the veg is cooked to your liking.
- 6Serve with the raita.