- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 25-30 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 8-10 minutes
- Serves 3-4
This is a great protein-rich meal to refuel after a workout. Serve simply with a leafy salad on the side.
- 250g Cornish New Potatoes
- 700g steak, cubed
- 3 peppers (preferably one of each colour), cut into chunks
- A handful of mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to season
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp water
- 1To make the dressing, simply whisk the ingredients together.
- 2Give the potatoes a wash and cut into halves or quarters. Simmer gently in salted water for 7 – 8 minutes until tender, then drain.
- 3Heat up the grill/griddle.
- 4Place the steak, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and peppers into a bowl with the olive oil and mix gently.
- 5Thread the ingredients evenly onto wooden skewers. Season well.
- 6Place the skewers on the grill/griddle and cook for 8 – 10 minutes, turning the skewers frequently to get an even cook.
- 7Once cooked drizzle the dressing over the skewers and place the remaining sauce in a dish at the side to serve.