- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 1 hour 15 minutes
- Serves 4
Have a very merry gluten free Christmas with our super easy roast dinner recipe.
- 700g turkey drumsticks
- 4 carrots
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 broccoli
- 2 large White potatoes (Maris Piper works well), peeled
- 200g of dried or fresh cranberries
- 1Preheat the oven to 180ºC / Fan 160ºC / Gas 4.
- 2Place the turkey into a large baking tray and season with salt and pepper and drizzle over some oil. Cover with foil and place in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 3While the turkey is cooking cut the potatoes into quarters and then par boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
- 4Cut up the carrots broccoli and cauliflower, place in a bowl and season and toss in oil.
- 5When the turkey has been cooking for 20 mins add the vegetables to the roasting tray including the potatoes and cranberries, however if you want extra crispy roast potatoes add these to their own baking tray with oil.
- 6Place the baking tray back into the oven for a further half an hour (or as long as the cooking instructions on the turkey leg say). Take out the oven and leave to rest for 10 minutes and then serve.