- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 45 minutes
- Serves 4
As the warmer weather draws in, this tasty salad brings together rich goats' cheese with fresh kale and roasted New potatoes.
- 200g New/Baby potatoes
- 200g kale
- 150g raw beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 4 round slices of goats' cheese
- 120g asparagus
- 80g peas
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Balsamic glaze (to serve)
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C / fan 190°C / gas 6 . Drizzle a little oil in to the roasting tin and put in the oven for a couple of minutes to get hot. Meanwhile, give the potatoes a wash before placing in the preheated roasting tin with the beetroot and return to the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- 2Heat a little oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Stir fry the kale for 4 minutes and then add the peas and asparagus for a further 3-4 minutes. Grill the goats’ cheese for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 3Combine all the ingredients together, season and serve onto each plate. Place the grilled goats’ cheese on top. Drizzle with balsamic glaze to serve.