- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 55 minutes
- Serves 4
Quick & easy
Create a filling and satisfying meal for the family with this one-pan lamb dish. It's filled with New potatoes, fennel, peas and lemon to give it a zesty kick.
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 1kg New/Baby potatoes
- 1 whole fennel bulb
- 200g frozen peas
- Couple of sprigs of fresh mint
- 20ml olive oil
- 1 whole lemon cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp mint sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / Gas 4.
- 2Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, and par boil the potatoes (whole) for 10 mins.
- 3Place the potatoes and lamb cutlets in a large oven tray. Cut the fennel into wedges and add these along with the lemon wedges.
- 4Mix the olive oil with the mint sauce and pour it over the traybake.
- 5Cook in the preheated oven for 30 mins.
- 6Remove from the oven, turn the lamb over, and mix all the other ingredients. Add the frozen peas and place back in the oven for a further 15 mins.
- 7Serve with a couple of sprigs of fresh mint.