- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 20 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 1 hour
- Serves 4
- Main meal
Unsure of what to do with your roast dinner leftovers? Have a go at our leftover jacket potato!
- 300g leftover sprouts (shredded)
- 1 red onion
- Diced pancetta
- Leftover crumbly blue cheese
- Leftover turkey (diced)
- 4 large potatoes
- 1Pierce the skin of the potatoes and then place them into the microwave for 10 minutes each. Once done make a cross in the top and place on a baking tray and drizzle with oil in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 2In a pan place the diced pancetta and fry until brown, then add in the onion and sprouts reduce the heat and place the lid on and leave to cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3Add the turkey and leave for another 5 minutes.
- 4Take the jacket potatoes out of the oven and add a knob of butter to each one.
- 5Take the sprout and turkey mix off the heat and spoon over the jacket potato.
- 6Take the left over blue cheese and crumble over the jacket potato and let it melt, then serve.