- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 20 minutes
- Serves 1
This perfect Middle Eastern style summer salad is perfect those warm summer evenings. Filled with Cornish New potatoes, pitted black olives and crumbly feta - delicious!This recipe was created for us by Gabriella English.
- 250g Cornish New potatoes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 2tsp zaatar
- 8 black olives, pitted and halved
- ¼ cucumber, seeds removed and cut into half-moons
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 1Bring the new potatoes to the boil in a pan of salted water. Cook until tender, 15-18 minutes.
- 2Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, parsley and zaatar and season with salt and pepper. Once the potatoes are cooked, drain and add to a mixing bowl with the dressing. Toss to coat and set aside to cool slightly.
- 3Stir through the olives, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes and spring onion and mix well so everything is coated in the dressing.
- 4Transfer to a plate and top with the crumbled feta.