- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 20 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 40 minutes
- Serves 4-5
These diddy little Hasselback potatoes are much quicker to cook that their full-sized buddies. Rest each potato in the bowl of a spoon to make the cuts so that you don’t slice all the way through.
- 20 New/Baby potatoes
- 50g butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and black pepper to season
- 40g fresh parmesan, grated
For the dip
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1For the dip mix the double cream with the lemon juice until the cream thickens then stir in the chives. Serve this on the side.
- 2Preheat the oven to 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / Gas 5.
- 3Make several cuts along each potato but not all the way through. Put them cut side up on a baking tray.
- 4Put the butter and garlic into a pan, season, then warm through until the butter is melted.
- 5Brush the butter and garlic mixture over the potatoes and roast them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan, then pop them back in the oven for a further 15 - 20 minutes until the parmesan has melted and the potatoes are golden.