- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 40 minutes
- Serves 6 as a side dish
This recipe is a twist on the classic Royal dish and British buffet favourite. It's a great way to use up leftover chicken after a roast dinner.
- 600g New/Baby potatoes
- Whole cooked chicken
- 80g sultanas
- 450ml mayonnaise
- 3 tsp mild curry powder
- Large handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 100g spinach
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1Half and boil the potatoes until just cooked. Drain and set aside to cool.
- 2Remove all the meat from the cooked chicken and shred into bite-size pieces.
- 3Place the potatoes, chicken and sultanas into a large bowl.
- 4In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the curry powder then stir it thoroughly through the potato and chicken.
- 5Season and add most of the coriander.
- 6Arrange the spinach leaves onto a large plate, top with the salad, and decorate with the remaining coriander.
- 7Chill until required.