- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 35 minutes
- Serves 4
Quick & easy
This vegetarian one-tray bake is perfect for using up potatoes and makes enough to feed all the family.
- 750g New/Baby potatoes (we used Pink Fir Apple, but you can use any firm potato variety)
- 2 x 250g packets of ready cooked Puy lentils
- 250g fresh spinach
- 250g halloumi cheese
- 2 tbsp honey
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas 4.
- 2Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces and place them in a single layer on a large baking tray. Season them with salt and pepper and drizzle in olive oil, then place them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 3Remove the potatoes from the oven and mix through the spinach and the Puy lentils. Drizzle with the honey and place back in the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- 4Set the grill to a medium heat.
- 5Cut the halloumi cheese into 8 slices, try to keep them fairly equal in size.
- 6Remove the baking tray from the oven, top with the slices of halloumi and place under the grill until the halloumi is cooked.
- 7Remove the baking tray from the grill and serve.