- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 15 mins
- Serves 4
These quick and easy salmon patties are a great way to use up leftover mash.
- 2 cupfuls, (400g ) leftover mashed potato (Desiree is a great masher, or you can use any creamy all-rounder)
- 2 spring onions or small bunch chopped chives, very finely chopped
- 50g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 165g salmon, cooked and flaked
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- 1Mix together the cold cooked potato, chopped spring onions, grated cheese, flaked salmon, salt and pepper, beaten egg and 2 tbsp plain flour. Form into patties and coat each patty with remaining flour.
- 2Fry in a little oil until crisp and golden.