- Skill level
- Serves 6
- 720g Cauliflower
- 20g butter
- ½ tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- Sea salt & black pepper to season
- 1Remove the leaves from the cauliflower. Discard the outer ones, but keep some of the paler ones and add them to the pan for the last couple of minutes.
- 2Cut the cauliflower into even sized florets.
- 3Bring a pan of water to the boil
- 4Add the florets to the boiling water and cook for 8-12 minutes, or until tender. Drain the water and add the butter and nutmeg to the pan. Switch off the heat, give it a shake to mix and cover to give the butter time to melt into the cauliflower.
- 5Season and serve.