- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 35 minutes
- Serves 6
- 700g parsnips
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1Heat the oven to 190°C / fan 170°C / Gas 5.
- 2Peel the parsnips and top and tail them. Cut them in half and put in a saucepan with salted water. Cover and bring to the boil, cook for five minutes.
- 3Drain in a colander and leave to stream dry for five minutes.
- 4Drizzle the honey over the parsnips and sprinkle the flour, making sure you coat the parsnips well.
- 5Put the parsnips on a baking tray with the oil, butter and seasoning.
- 6Roast for 40 minutes, turning halfway until golden.