- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 1 hour 15 minutes
- Serves 4
Have a very merry gluten free Christmas with our super easy roast dinner recipe.
- 700g turkey drumsticks
- 4 carrots
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 broccoli
- 2 large Maris Piper potatoes (peeled)
- 200g of dried or fresh cranberries
- 1Place the turkey into a large baking tray and season with salt and pepper and drizzle over some oil. Cover with foil and place in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 2While the turkey is cooking cut the potatoes into quarters and then par boil for 15 minutes or until soft and fluffy.
- 3Cut up the carrots broccoli and cauliflower, place in a bowl and season and toss in oil.
- 4When the turkey has been cooking for 20 mins add the vegetables to the roasting tray including the potatoes and cranberries, however if you want extra crispy roast potatoes add these to their own baking tray with oil.
- 5Place the baking tray back into the oven for a further half an hour or as long as the cooking instructions say. Take out the oven and leave to rest for 10 minutes and then serve.