- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 20 minutes, plus allow 10 minutes to allow to cool
- Serves 4
This fresh and light summer salad is super simple to prepare. White crab meat, gives a sweet subtle flavour but you could use a mix of white and brown if you like a stronger crabby taste.
- 750g New/Baby potatoes
- 150g white crab meat
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (remove the seeds if you don't like it too spicy!)
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1Wash the potatoes then steam or gently simmer for around 20 minutes until cooked through. Drain and allow to cool before cutting into bite-sized pieces and placing into a large dish.
- 2Mix the lemon juice, garlic, chilli and coriander into the oil, then gently stir in the crab meat. Add to the potatoes and mix through.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.