- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 40 minutes
- Serves 4
Quick & easy
Make this classic potato salad using New potatoes and fresh veg. Serve as a simple side dish with a piece of fish or even a barbecue.
- 500g New/Baby potatoes
- 500g broad beans
- 250g broccoli (Tenderstem or regular)
- Handful of fresh mint, chopped
- 100ml crème fraiche
- 1 tsp mint sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1Cut the potatoes in half and boil in salted water until just cooked. Drain and allow to cool.
- 2Meanwhile, remove the beans from the pods and boil for 4-5 minutes. Remove the outer shells. Leave to cool.
- 3Steam the broccoli until cooked and set aside to cool.
- 4Stir the mint sauce and lemon juice into the crème fraiche.
- 5In a large bowl, combine the crème fraiche mixture with the potatoes, steamed broccoli and cooked broad beans.
- 6Season and add the chopped mint.
- 7Refrigerate until required.