- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 35 minutes - Cooking time will vary if you’re making your own pulled pork and red cabbage.
- Serves 4
Quick & easy
Fool your friends and family this April Fool's Day with this deliciously layered potato sundae.
- 4 large potatoes
- 50 ml whole milk
- 25g butter
- 1 pack of readymade red cabbage
- 1 pack of ready to cook pulled pork with sauce
- 2 pickled cucumbers
- 1Peel, chop and boil the potatoes in salted water. Once cooked, mash with the milk and butter.
- 2At the same time as the potatoes are boiling cook the pulled pork as per instructions.
- 3Cook the red cabbage as per instructions and prepare the pulled pork sauce. Cut the pickled cucumbers in half.
- 4Assemble the sundae by starting with a scoop of mash, followed by some red cabbage, more mash then some pulled pork and sauce.
- 5Top with ice cream scoops of mash, pour over more sauce and place a pickled cucumber in each.