- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 30 minutes
- Serves 6 - 8 tapas style
Quick & easy
Chorizo and chunky patatas - those ubiquitous tapas favourites are combined here in a deliciously spicy sauce. Perfect with some juicy olives and a creamy dip.
- 750g New / Baby potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 125g chorizo (sliced)
- Sea salt & black pepper to season
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4.
- 2Wash the potatoes and cut them into 2cm chunks. Steam the potatoes for 6 - 7 minutes to par-cook then drain and spread out to dry on a double thickness of kitchen roll. Dab to remove any excess moisture.
- 3Combine the other ingredients in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- 4Spread the coated potato chunks out in a roasting tin and add the chorizo. Roast for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve warm with a creamy garlic dip.