- 13th May 2020
- Cooking Growing
- 0 comments
Terms and conditions - Joke Snapper competition
Creative potato competition – Joke snapper
- The Spud Squad Joke Snapper Competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone living in the UK ("You").
- The Promoter of the Competition is Branston Ltd, Mere Road, Branston LN4 1NJ (“Branston”,“We”, “Us”).
- To enter the Competition, You send Us a funny food or farming related joke that’s suitable for children:
- To enter via Facebook or Instagram You like the Seasonal Spuds social media page, like the competition post and submit your joke via the comments
- To enter on the Seasonal Spuds website You submit your joke via the form on the Competition page
- We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11.59pm on 25 May 2020.
Picking the winners
- The winners will be chosen by an impartial panel of judges including Branston Ltd Communications Manager, Jackie Baker and Cartwright Communications Account Executive, Anastasia Smith. The winning entries will be those from the longlist that they consider to be the most interesting, creative and original.
- The judges will choose the winning entries by 28 May 2020. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, you grant Branston Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition, and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
- There are 10 prizes of a Spud Squad activity pack, featuring a limited-edition pack of Spud Squad playing cards.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before 28 May 2020. They will need to provide a postal address so that the prizes can be sent to the winners by 4 June 2020.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
- We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
Some other rules
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Details of the winners can be obtained by emailing email@example.com after 28 May 2020.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Branston accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Branston further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Branston reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Branston in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Branston shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.