- 16th Jun 2022
- 0 comments
Find out how to enter our Sprouty Spud Head competition and the full terms and conditions.
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Branston, their families, or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. To be entered into the draw, tag us in your post and use the hashtag #SproutySpudHead Closing date is 10am Friday 8th July 2022.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final, and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Five winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. All entries must be received by 10 am on Friday 8th July 2022.
6. The winners will be notified within three working days of the closing date of the competition and will be notified on the Instagram page. The winner will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize within fourteen days of communication by messaging the Seasonal Spuds Instagram page. If unclaimed or declined fourteen days after confirmation, the prize will be cancelled.
7. Each winner will receive one £20 e-Gift Smyth’s Toys voucher
9. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
12. The promoter is Branston Ltd, Mere Rd, Branston, Lincoln LN4 1NJ