- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 20 minutes
- Serves 2
Read our definitive way to create delicious and creamy mash, every time.
- 500g red potatoes
- 75ml hot milk
- 20g-30g butter (or yogurt or quark for a lower fat option)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1Peel the potatoes and chop into quarters or eighths
- 2Place in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes until tender.
- 3Drain, then mash, mix in the hot milk and butter and season to taste.