- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 45 minutes
- Serves 4
This seasonal tray bake is full of rich flavours and is sure to turn Brussel sprouts into a firm favourite.
- 1.5kg baby potatoes, cut in half
- 400g Brussel sprouts , cut in half
- 250g cooked shredded ham
- 180g cooked chestnuts
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 190 ˚C.
- 2Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes, drain and crush slightly with a potato masher.
- 3Drizzle a high sided oven tray with olive oil and place in the oven for 5 minutes to heat up.
- 4Place the potatoes in the tray, season and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 5After this time, add the Brussel sprouts and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- 6In a bowl stir the honey and mustard together
- 7Remove the tray from the oven and stir through the cooked shredded ham and the cooked chestnuts. Add any other leftover ingredients at this time (parsnips would work well).
- 8Drizzle over the honey and mustard mixture and return to the oven for a final 10 minutes.