- Skill level
- Preparation Time
- 20 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 35 minutes
- Serves 1
Quick & easy
This really simple and easy to make potato pizza is a great gluten-free alternative to traditional pizza dough.Get creative and choose your favourite toppings, which is fun for all the family.
- 350g potatoes, grated (Desiree works well, but you could use any firm all-rounder)
- 30g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to season
- Red pepper
- Red chilli
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4.
- 2Peel and grate the potatoes. Place them in a clean tea towel and wring out to remove the liquid.
- 3In a large bowl mix the potato with the egg, oil and seasoning.
- 4Line a baking tray with parchment paper and flatten the potato mixture to a pizza shape.
- 5Place in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until almost cooked through.
- 6Remove from the oven and add toppings of choice and put back in the oven for a further 10 minutes or until toppings are cooked.