By Luke Willcox – New product development team
With many looking to get a kick-start to the year, January is often the month that is defined by healthy eating, exercise and Veganuary. Across the nation thousands of people pledge to a month of eating meat-free and plant-based meals.
2021 has already seen a record 500,000 sign-ups to the Veganuary movement so far, so if you’ve found yourself looking for recipe inspiration, or are even planning to continue with a vegan lifestyle, we have a selection of delicious recipes designed to make the switch even easier.
Perfect plant-based meals
- This vegan potato Rogan Josh is the perfect quick and easy tea, simply serve with your favourite sides and condiments
- Perfectly spiced with hints of warming ginger and a subtle sweetness, these Asian-style stir-fry potatoes work well as a main meal or side dish
- If you’re looking for something with a kick, this vegan potato curry is made with aubergines and a blend of flavours and spices – a moreish and warming dish
Comforting vegan snacks
- No roast dinner is complete without roasties and these smashed baby potatoes with herbs and spices are par-boiled and then smashed with a spoon before roasting to create lots of crispy bits – the best part!
- If you fancy getting creative in the kitchen, try these potato, pea and chickpea samosas. They’re an ideal finger food and baked in the oven for a crispy finish
- These vegan potato and onion bhajis are a real crowd-pleaser, they’re also baked rather than deep-fried so no added guilt is necessary
- These chunky triple cooked chips really are thrice as nice. Use Maris Piper if you can – they’ll be crunchy on the outside and light and fluffy in the middle
Have you got a favourite vegan dish or recipe you would like to share? Join the conversation using @seasonalspuds on Twitter, by liking us on Facebook, or following us on Instagram.